Our body’s reaction after alcohol intake can, at times, is so severe, especially when we drink too much alcohol. Some of the typical hangover symptoms include; headache, dizziness, and dehydration, among others. At Hangover hospital, we focus on ensuring that the party does not stop, and the hangover does not influence your work life. We have immense experience in this field and have, over time, improved our research to be able to help you in this rough time. We also have a team with enough training and are licensed in Florida to perform all the medical activities needed.
At Hangover hospital, we have an IV solution that works in less than 45 mins. The solution cures your hangover while working on helping you deal with; migraine relief, sunburn, flu, and an energy boost to get you going.
Hangover hospital offers the following LA CARTE services:
- B12 Shot: The shot helps break down the alcohol in your body while boosting your energy.
- Oxygen Therapy: Oxygen therapy is meant to ease the pain of overindulgence and calms headaches and migraines.
- B12+ Super B Vitamin Complex Booster: For maximum Vitamin B benefit.
If you are planning to engage in excessive alcohol intake, then you should be prepared adequately. You have to make your body ready and reliable; this may be through using water or taking vitamin boosts. However, we also advise our clients to use food in fighting hangovers. They may include:
- Banana: Bananas are known to be rich in potassium, and it builds up your body’s stores. Bananas will replenish the lost electrolytes.
- Eggs: Alcohol burns away your body’s glutathione, and glutathione is utilized by the body to break down the toxins emitted by alcohol. Eggs are a great source of glutathione, and when you eat it, it will help you out in dealing with your hangover.
- Watermelon: The worst part of having a hangover is the headache. It is usually caused by dehydration and a decreased flow of blood to the brain. Watermelon does not only rehydrate you but gives your body the L- citrulline nutrient, which boosts blood flow to your head.
- Honey: Honey contains high fructose content, which is utilized in ensuring that your body does away with the alcohol in it fast. A research done on over 50 adults proved that it has a 32.4% alcohol elimination rate. Honey eliminates alcohol in your body but does not reduce the intensity of a hangover.
- Spinach: Heavy alcohol intake tends to diminish folate a vital nutrient needed in the body. Every time you take alcohol, you have to take spinach to supply you with folate.
- Avocados: After a heavy drinking night, you can take an avocado to increase your body’s potassium content. Avocados will also protect your internal organs from injury caused by heavy drinking.
- Meat: Many individuals who take alcohol know that meat helps a lot when dealing with hangovers. Meat supplies the body with crucial amino acids.
Other foods include coffee, asparagus, water, ginger, and tomato juice, among others.
The bottom line is there is no specific hangover treatment. Just check the amount of alcohol you take, and all will be well. Nevertheless, try out the above foods, and within no time, you will be good to go.