One of the most common symptoms after heavy drinking is hangover depression. Alcohol affects the brain and reduces the serotonin levels in the body, especially if you often engage in heavy drinking. Serotonin is vital for neurotransmission and is responsible for quality sleep and, most importantly, the mood. If I get depressed after drinking, Hangover Hospital has fantastic solutions. The Florida hangover experts at Hangover Hospital have vast experience in treating hangovers. The solutions available at the facility will get you back to your usual self in only 45 minutes.
What can you do if you get hangover depression?
When you come to our hospital with hangover depression, the doctor will offer treatment that includes:
- 30-minute oxygen therapy: Oxygen therapy offered at Hangover Hospital helps reduce migraines and headaches associated with heavy drinking. These are a common cause of depression after heavy drinking. Within half an hour, you will get your mood back and reduce the depression feelings.
- B12 Shot: When feeling overwhelmed by hangover depression, you will probably notice you have no energy to carry out any task. At Hangover Hospital, you can receive a B12 shot, which accelerates the breaking down of alcohol in your body. It subsequently provides you with some much-needed energy to boost you.
- Super B Vitamin Complex Booster: Another option to quickly get rid of your hangover depression is through an injection with five different B Vitamins (B2, B3, B5, and B6) that primarily ups the metabolic rate of the body and burning belly fat that is usually difficult to remove. You can get this injection at Hangover Hospital and soon experience heightened energy levels required to perform many tasks and get back to your normal state.
- B12+ Super B Vitamin Complex booster: At Hangover Hospital, you can get the B12+ Vitamin complex booster that will help you get your optimal vitamin B benefit. This booster will also help you regain some lost energy and enable you to feel good and get rid of the troublesome hangover depression.
In addition to this, you can try some simple home remedies that will also prove beneficial in helping you overcome hangover depression quickly. They include:
- Rehydrate: Consumption of too much alcohol causes the body to dehydrate, and this is a significant cause of hangover that can then lead to hangover depression. Drinking lots of water will go a long way in helping you to rehydrate the body and ultimately overcome both a hangover and hangover depression.
- Rest: If you feel that the hangover you are experiencing weighs you down and makes you have hangover depression, it might be because you are tired, and your body needs to rest. Sleeping is one of the best cures for hangover and hangover depression. Make sure you get more sleep than you usually do to ensure your body is well-rested and recovers.
- Get Some Fresh Air: Hangover depression can be quite frustrating for anyone experiencing it. Maybe all you need is a breath of fresh air to start getting back to your usual self. Go for a nature walk or just a walk down the street, and you will surely feel better as it will help your mind relax.
If you are out there and need help conquering the hangover depression disturbing you, call to book an appointment at Hangover Hospital and find the best services to quickly get rid of it and get back to your healthy well-being.