Consuming marijuana may temporarily enable you to endure hangover symptoms but will not cure the hangover. But can marijuana cure a hangover? It is vital first to understand how marijuana affects the brain to help answer the above question. Marijuana has short and long term effects on the brain, which only make a hangover after alcohol consumption more severe. Fortunately, Hangover Hospital has formulated a 45-minute IV Hangover cure to help resolve hangover symptoms.
Why Can’t Marijuana Cure a Hangover?
Marijuana contains a mind-altering chemical known as THC, which is quickly absorbed into the bloodstream from the lungs. THC is carried by the blood to all the body organs, including the brain. The effects of THC are much slower when a person has eaten or drunk. This makes marijuana an ineffective remedy for curing a hangover.
THC triggers specific cell receptors in the brain that naturally react to substances with a similar chemical composition to the former. Marijuana, therefore, over-activates brain parts containing the highest number of such receptors. This is what causes people to feel ‘high.’ Other detrimental effects of marijuana that only make a hangover worse include:
- Mood disturbances
- Alteration of senses, for instance, seeing brighter colors
- Impaired memory and delusions
- Impaired body movement
- Difficulty in thinking and solving problems
Why Should You Choose 45 Minute IV Hangover Cure?
The 45 minute IV Hangover cure from Hangover Hospital is an effective treatment for curing all hangover symptoms. The symptoms may include mood disturbances, headaches, dizziness, fatigue, nausea, excessive thirst, rapid heartbeat, and increased sensitivity to sound or light. These hangover symptoms are contributed by various factors such as:
- Alcohol triggering an inflammatory response from your body’s immune system: Your immune system reacts to alcohol by producing agents that produce symptoms such as memory problems and poor concentration.
- Irritation of your stomach’s lining: Alcohol causes an increased production of stomach acid and also delays emptying of food from the stomach. This can result in nausea, abdominal pain, and vomiting.
- Decreased blood sugar level: An extreme decrease in the level of blood sugar results in fatigue, mood disturbances, and seizures.
- Expansion of your blood vessels: Alcohol leads to the dilation of blood vessels, which leads to severe headaches.
- Dehydration. Alcohol consumption can lead to excessive thirst due to increased urination.
The remedy for these symptoms is found in the 45 minute IV Hangover cure, which is a master formula. The hangover solution contains electrolytes, saline, vitamins, glutathione, and taurine among other beneficial minerals. The 45 minute IV Hangover cure can be customized with additions of anti-nausea, pain relievers, and extra fluids.
The IV solution is delivered directly into your bloodstream, which ensures rapid absorption and recovery within 45 minutes or less.
The 45 minute IV Hangover cure helps replenish the fluids and electrolytes depleted by drinking alcohol. The antioxidants contained in the IV solution also help in flushing out the toxic byproducts present in your body after drinking alcohol.
Good news! You can now be independent of hangovers in a record time of 45 minutes. Do not resolve to consume marijuana to cure your hangover, as this can worsen the situation. Call Hangover Hospital today at 305-912-4911 for a fast and healthy remedy to your hangover.