Fun nights involving alcohol consumption may result in painful mornings because of hangovers. A hangover is a terrible feeling with symptoms like headaches, gastrointestinal upsets, nausea, dizziness, lethargy, muscle aches, and lack of focus. The hangover can result from dehydration, changes in electrolytes, acetaldehyde build-up, hypoglycemia, sleep deprivation, cardiac changes, or metabolic acidosis.
The ultimate cure for a hangover is to avoid drinking alcohol in the first place. However, life happens, so if you need a hangover cure, just turn to Hangover Hospital. We have an IV hangover relief that curbs hangover symptoms in less than one hour.
In the meantime, you can try out a hangover cure juice. Juices made from fresh fruits can help to support and hydrate your body. Here are some examples of effective hangover cure juices
Beetroots, Carrots, Cucumbers, Apples, Ginger, Lemons and Limes
A juice made from the following ingredients can help to curb a hangover:
- 2 big beetroots: They help to cleanse the liver
- 1 carrot: It’s anti-inflammatory and aids with vision
- 1 apple: Apples are immune boosters and they add sweetness to the juice
- 1 cucumber: It adds electrolytes, vitamin B and potassium
- ½-1 inch fresh ginger: Ginger is rich in antioxidants, and is anti-inflammatory and detoxifying
- 1 peeled lemon: It’s full of vitamin C and acts as a liver cleanser
- 1 peeled lime: The lime helps to stimulate digestion and is rich in vitamin C.
Beetroot, Celery, Carrots and Oranges, Lemon and Ginger
Another helpful hangover cure juice comes from blending the following ingredients:
- 2 carrots
- 2 celery sticks
- 2 oranges
- 1 beetroot
- 1 lemon
- 1 inch of ginger
Wash all the ingredients thoroughly, and peel the oranges, beets, and lemon. After that, put them in the juicer and enjoy.
Tropical Hangover Cure Juice
If a wild night has left you with a rough morning, you can blend a healthy, delicious, tropical hangover juice. Here are the ingredients for the healthful tropical juice:
- 1 cup of coconut water: It rehydrates and refuels the body with electrolytes
- ½ cup of apple juice: The fruit’s natural sweetness gives the body energy and boosts metabolism
- 1 banana: Potassium-rich bananas replenish the body’s electrolytes
- 2 kiwis: They also help to refuel the body with electrolytes
- 1 teaspoon of honey: It helps to burn off the alcohol faster
Peel the bananas and kiwis and slice them. Combine all the produce in a blender and blend them on high for thirty seconds. Serve and enjoy!
Green Juice with Celery
You can also remedy a hangover by mixing the following ingredients:
- 4 celery sticks
- 4 kale leaves
- 2 sprigs of parsley
- 2 carrots
- 1 green apple
- 1-inch of ginger
Wash all the produce carefully and put them into a juice mixer. Add a glass of water to the ingredients and blend to fineness. Drink the useful hangover juice at your own pace.
Doctors strongly advise drinking alcohol in moderation, or not drinking any at all. If you happen to over-enjoy once in a while, you may want to keep a hangover cure juice handy. You can ease your hangover symptoms by gulping down any of the hangover juices above and then taking a good rest.
You can also contact the professionals at Hangover Hospital in Key West, FL if you’re not able to make the juices.
Contact Us Today