Having a depressing morning after a night of heavy drinking is one of the symptoms of a hangover. That is because of the effect of alcohol on your brain and how it reduces your serotonin levels, especially for routine heavy drinkers. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that helps with your mood and sleep. When your levels of serotonin in the brain reduce, you do not feel good as you would normally feel. That means you can feel depressed when your body is trying to get rid of alcohol toxins. A hangover depression cure can address the root causes of hangover depression. At Hangover Hospital, we have highly experienced hangover KW specialists who can help you eliminate your hangover depression in no time.
Everybody reacts differently to alcohol, both psychologically and physically. If you find yourself with a hangover depression after a heavy night of drinking, you should consider making changes to your lifestyle to enable you to enjoy your time without feeling awful the following day. Once you feel good enough, understand which drinks – and the amounts – your body tolerates. Some drinks like cocktails with a lot of sugar can dehydrate your body more than usual, thus the psychological and physical symptoms are likely to be more severe.
In addition, some medications can react negatively with alcohol and can adversely affect your mood both during and after your party night. If you experience depression during hangovers – even if you did not drink too much – it may be an excellent idea to check in with your provider and ensure there are no serious health problems involved.
Here are some of the strategies to cure your hangover depression:
- Getting sufficient rest and sleep is an outstanding cure that works excellently for any kind of hangover depression.
- If you are feeling depressed, the likelihood is that your body is worn out. Ensure that you rest more than you normally do and give your mind and body time to recover.
- If you are experiencing hangover depression, it is mostly because your body is dehydrated.
- Alcohol dehydrates your body, and when you are dehydrated, your feelings of hangover depression worsen.
- Ensure that you drink a lot of water and electrolytes to keep your body hydrated.
Get Some Fresh Air
- Fresh air is another excellent cure for hangover depression.
- The fresh air will help you feel better and relax your mind.
- After a little relaxation, you will be able to reduce your stress and anxiety levels too.
The above methods are excellent remedies to hangover depression, but they require time before your body recovers completely. Hangover Hospital Key West, offers a 45-minute IV cure that eliminates your hangover depression and other associated symptoms in less than an hour. The IV hangover solution is a mixture of minerals and vitamins that your body requires to fight off the effects of excessive alcohol consumption.
If you overindulged last night and you have woken up with a serious hangover depression, call hangover hospital or schedule an appointment online. We will send our specialists immediately to you at your location.
CALL NOW: 305.912.4911.